- changed xmlns attribute declaration from CDATA #IMPLIED to CDATA #FIXED 'http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0'.
- changed content models of choice and except from ((%nameClass;)+ | (%pattern;)+) to (%nameClass;|%pattern;)+
- changed * in anyName and nsName content models to ?
- renamed extensionAttrs entity to extensionAtts for consistency with commonAtts
- renamed extensionEls entity to extensionPattern
- added extensionGrammarContent entity and reference it from grammarContent and includeContent entity declarations. Both declarations also reference start and define parameter entities instead of start and define elements.
- define element's combine attribute uses %method; for type
- data element's type attribute now #REQUIRED
- When all content models directly reflect RELAX NG 1.0 grammar, element element type's content model is ambigous because both nameClass and pattern nonterminals (i.e. parameter entity references) include the choice element, so I took choice out of nameClass. All content models that reference nameClass also reference pattern, so the content model constraints of these elements are not changed and these content models are no longer nondeterministic.
- Similarly, I took %includeContent; out of the div content model because all of its potential contents were also in grammarContent, which made it 1. nondeterministic 2. redundant enough that removing the former didn't affect the allowable contents.
- extensionAtts and extensionEls parameter entities added.
- referenced %method; from declaration of combine attribute